Congratulations to the Health & Physical Education Teaching majors who have already secured teaching and coaching positions.
The following notified the HPET program of their teaching employment position:
- Marissa Hazel at Marlboro High School in the Freehold Regional High School District
- Brittany Horvath in High Bridge Middle School in High Bridge, NJ
- Matthew Fischer at Newcomb Middle School in Pemberton, NJ
- Nick Alaimo at Franklin Ave Middle School in Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Christine Levering will be continuing on to graduate school at TCNJ while finishing up her soccer eligibility.
- Theodor (TJ) Chomyszak has a new position at Morris Knoll High School
Several more hired, but locations unknown and others are on the horizon.
Congratulations to HPET majors – Evan Berti, Danielle Carey, Emily Hopkins, Jordan Paton, Amber Adie, Constantine Risiottis, Sabrina Nicoletti, Patrick Ramboski, and Rachel Marino who had their JOPERD Issues submissions addressing “Is social media a positive thing for physical education/health teachers to engage in? Why or Why Not?” published in the July edition.
A great showing by the HES 292/280 teaching candidates. Well Done!